Montag, 30. Mai 2016

Devi Devi Devi and Mother I Feel you chanted by a group of new Yogateacher


A Group of new Yogateacher chant at first the Devi Kirtan Devi Devi Devi as part of the Saturday evenning Satsang at Yoga Vidya in Bad Meinberg. Information on Yoga Vidya Teachers Training Course or workshops at http://www.yoga-vidya.org/english/seminar.html  In our kirtanbook you`ll find the first song at number 304. Here is the text to sing along:
Devi Devi Devi Jagan Mohini
Devi Devi Devi Jagan Mohini
Chandrika Devi Chandamunda Harini
Chanmundeshwari Amike Devi

Afterwords they sung the song “Mother I feel you”. Es ist ein schamanisch, indianisches Lied für die Mutter Erde.
The second song you´ll find at number 543. Here are the lyrics:
Mother I feel you under my feet
Mother I hear your heartbeat
Mother I feel you under my feet
Mother I hear your heartbeat

heja heja heja heja hejo
heja heja heja hooo
heja heja heja heja hejo
heja heja heja hooo

Be via live stream at the Saturday evening Satsang - http://mein.yoga-vidya.de/page/yoga-vidya-satsang  Information referring to mantras, yoga and meditation. More English Videos.

Erfahre mehr über Yoga und "yogische" Lebensweise bei Yoga Vidya. Bei Yoga Vidya gibt es zahlreiche Seminare zum Thema Mantrasingen oder Musik. Sei per livestream beim Samstag Abend Satsang dabei!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen